- Complete the JSF Scholarship Application 2014.
- Write an essay addressing the questions listed in the Essay Criteria.
- Request an official copy of transcript and include it with your scholarship package.
- Submit your entire scholarship application package in one envelope to:
John Stallworth Foundation
200 Pratt Ave., Suite B-2
Huntsville, AL 35801
Incomplete packages will not be considered. A completed scholarship application package must be mailed from the applicant’s high school counselor’s office and must include:
- Completed, signed application form
- Essay (typed, 250 words maximum)
- Up to 3 letters of recommendation
- Official high school transcript with SAT/ACT scores
- Principal and/or counselors report
- Copy of your university’s admission acceptance letter